NICVIEW lets families watch their vulnerable infants in the NICU in real-time, even when they’re far away. Bonding between parents and their new baby is as important in the NICU as it is at home. NICVIEW is designed to help families develop that bond with their preemie or hospitalized infant, even when they cannot be at the bedside. Parents, siblings and relatives get to know their newborn by watching daily progress.
Making parents feel more involved strengthens trusting relationships and provides reassurance, allowing healthcare professionals to focus on the job of caring for their NICU patients. This simple device provides a value-added service for parents and relatives, increasing patient satisfaction.
Safe with bank level security
Viewing of the baby’s intimate environment is protected by encrypted transmissions. Live streaming is only accessible to specified users using passwords issued by the NICU. No recordings are made, and no images are stored.
An unobtrusive camera mounted close to the bed delivers streamed video images around the clock, so that families can watch their newborn anytime, anywhere – on any device with internet access.
Easy to use
- Simple, secure, sign in access – no software downloads
- Designed for use by family and relatives of all ages and in all locations
- 24/7 customer and technical support team on hand for families & clinical staff
Managed by the NICU
- NICU determines camera positioning and programs viewing times
- Nursing staff can turn off camera when handling infants
- NICU issues user names & passwords
- Caregivers in the NICU remain in control of video streaming at all times, and can manually disable cameras during treatment
For more information please contact Scanmedics at 02 9882 2088 or email@example.com or visit the nicview website